Monday, May 12, 2014

Finished the Last song

I just finished The Last Song and i loved it. I finsihed the book and relized that Ronnie did change throughtout the story, a lot she went from being selfish quiet and in a way a bad girl to friendly opened and actually caring about people and the world. I think Will had a major impact oon her life and also her dad getting sick. Her dad getting sick was a really big impact and made her really change her ways. Ronnie changed in a good way, for the better.

Ronnie didnt think she would ever play piano again and she certainly didint evere think she was going to enjoy l;iving with her dad. In the end ofthe stroy she really started liking the beach and being withe her dad. Over the weekend i decide to wacth the movei sicne ifinished the book. I think that teh movie was better than the book becsuae i could see the characters personalities more adn see how they reacted to each conflict. The movie also made me really emotional. Overall I really liked the movie and the book but the movei better.

5 comments:

  1. The Last Song was an amazing movie! I have never read the book but it sounds really good! I think Nicholas Sparks is a very good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the last song! Read the book and saw the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this book too and I thought it was really good! Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent read the book but I love the movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister really liked this movie but I didn't

    ReplyDelete