Sunday, May 18, 2014

Starting The Fault in our stars

For a while now  have been wanting to read The Fault In Our Stars. I have heard many great things about it and how its an over all great book. One of the main reasons I have wanted to read it is that the movie is coming out and I wanted to read the book before the movie. I'm planning to see the movie which means I have to read the book first  by June 6th is when I think it comes out. If you haven't seen the trailer for The fault in our starts I recommend watching it then starting the book.
 One reason why I was unsure as to if I should start this book or not is because its  a very sad emotionally book. I like books that keep me wanting to read them but sad books stick with me for a long time and I cant really deal with them that often. Despite the sadness of the book I have heard nothing but good reviews and positive feedback. I really think i'm going to start it soon.

2 comments:

  1. You won't regret it! It's so good then you can go see the movie after when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book over the summer last year and it was really good!

    ReplyDelete