Monday, April 7, 2014

The Last song

    So I am farther into my book and the more into it I get the more I find myself connecting to it and wanting to read more. Ronnie is now living with her dad and is noticing that there may be something up with him. I find that ronnie and her dad used to have a strong connection before her parents split and seperated. When her dad  moved to teh beach they lost touch and most importantly lost the special father daughter connection.
    Ronnie has a strong hatred for her dad at the moment and i think it has something to do with the seperation of her parents. She doesnt want to do anything that will make her dad happy like play the piano. As I use my contacts clues I infer that before her parents got a divorce her and her dad  a special bond over playing the piano. HEr dad still palys the piano and enjoys it but Ronnie wont do it because her dad love it. She refuses to play teh piano, and says she will never play again.


Will she play again ? WIll it be for her good or her dads?

No comments:

Post a Comment