Tuesday, September 10, 2013

L.A Candy

I am pretty far into the book not half way but sotra close and i still dont really understand why it is called L.A candy. I mean yes they live in L.A and they are in a show and live in a really nice place. from what it sounds like they are prettuy and nice and fun party people but candy? Has anyone read this book and knows why it is called L.A candy? maybe it will tell me farther into the book or atleast give me a better understanding as to why it is called thank and not something different.

6 comments:

  1. I hate it when the title doesn't really make sense to the book/movie, like I still dont get why the Hunger Games is called the Hunger Games..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya i forgot about the Hunger games! Maybe it is because They have to kind of find their own food and sort of live of the land.

      Delete
  2. I hate that too. So many books that I read don't make sense why there called that. Like I don't understand how artist pick the name of the songs they write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly it is so hard to tell what a song or book is about if the title doesnt have anything irrelevant to the title.

      Delete
  3. I don't know if it even has anything to do with the book! maybe she thought it sounded good which doesn't make a lot of sense to me but it's a possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if it even has anything to do with the book! maybe she thought it sounded good which doesn't make a lot of sense to me but it's a possibility.

    ReplyDelete