Monday, September 9, 2013

Cant stop reading lauren conrads book

All though I just started reading this book by Lauren Conrad I love it ! its exciting none stop and keeps me wanting to read I cant stop. You never know what choice the two best friends will make next. you just have to keep reading or you will never know. Between there classy high fashion reality TV show life and trying to be normal on the streets it must be hard. If you like fashion and reality TV shows you must must read this book by Lauren Conrad its fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read the book you are talking about! Have you read any other books that were written by Lauren Conrad? If so, what books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should read it ! maybe when im finished you could read it if Hannah doesnt end up reading it. No, i havent read any other books by her by i have heard tehy are good. She has written quite a few.

    ReplyDelete