Monday, September 9, 2013

L.A. Candy by lauren Conrad book recommendation

My book is called L.A. Candy By Lauren Conrad and I think every girl or boy out there should read this book. I hate to say it but personally I really don't like reading. this book is actually good and is making me want to read more. It about these two girls that move to L.A wanting everything the dream life the boys and of coarse designer items. The girls think they are going to be living it up the dream life. Will tables turn and everything wanted  or will they have to take a step back and move back to Santa Barbra. While just moving in to there place they get asked to star in their OWN TV show. So they are really living it up with all their designer stuff and boys. Will this job be good for them or will they have to quite and start back at the bottom. I highly recommend reading this book.

10 comments:

  1. So you do not recommend for guys to read this book? i personally do not like reading either but since you said you liked it i willl have to read it sometime. It sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i mean if guys are in to reading about fashion and cute boys then yeah read it ! Yes you should totally read it sometime when i finish it you can borrow it !

      Delete
  2. Did you ever watch her show The Hills or Laguna Beach? (I'm trying to gauge how old I am.) There were just recently reruns on MTV all summer - I was loving it! So, is this book written by her ABOUT her actual, real life (non-fiction) or is some of it made up? It sounds just like what her "reality" show was about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i wacthed both of those shows and i love them! But no Its sorta made up but based off of like her life and how she moved with her friends so I think its a non fiction.

      Delete
  3. This book sounds like something i would really like because I really am into fashion! Have you read any of her other books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good ! You should read it and no i havemt read any of her other books but i heard tehy are really good !

      Delete
  4. I don't really like reading either but if you say it's a good book I might have to take your word for it and read it, i'm curious what happens. If you said it's about fashion and cute boys do you think everyone would enjoy it or just people interested in stuff like that cause i feel like guys wouldn't like this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know i mean there are some more feminine guys out there that might like to read it but i would suggest for more girls. You should really read it its great !

      Delete
  5. I might have to read this book because I loved Lauren on the show The Hills. She was absoulte favorite charcater of all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love the hills and laguna beach ! You should read it !

      Delete