Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tone and mood post

The tone of my book L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad is relaxed easy going and just fun ! It's a book that you can just read for pleasure and not oh we'll I guess I have to read for school. It's a fun filled easy going layed back kinda of care free book.
  The mood of my book L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad  happy or like relatable if that is a word because these girls are teenagers and I feel like I can relate!so when I read this book I'm happy and feel like I could do anything really.
  On page 12 Scarlett uses a playfull and fun tone and says " come on Janie, lets go out and shop around it will be good for you!" She was not very serious but she still was very persuasive and in the end convinced Jane to go with her to shop and put on the town that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment